Thursday, January 24, 2013

Another Fine Myth

Well, historically, I've been fairly easygoing. I've tended to avoid conflict, at least the kind that can destroy. I've never been in a fight in my life, not a real one anyone. I started taking a martial arts class a bit ago, more on that later. I didn't have any idea of where I'm going, and really, I still don't, not specifically. But I know that my newest project will give me something to do, somewhere to go. I'd rather not see this thing start for a while, and saying anything about it will inadvertently set things off. So, until I'm ready to start this shibang, I'll be discussing smaller projects. Things I do with friends, how school's going, how my martial arts go, some of my other classes, and maybe specifics about my friends, replacing, of course, their names.
A quick word on my hobbies. I play Lacrosse, not very well, I only started at the beginning of this year, but I've been improving quickly. I love reading (And, as such, most of my posts will share their name with great books.) and gaming, although, I try not to game as much anymore, I need to get more in my life, more adventure. A large part of that is parkour. I'm not that good, but I've been learning. I can already get about a step off of the walls, break falls, and climb up some small buildings with a handholds.
I've got to go for now, I'm off to my job at the local mall. I'll try to update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment