Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Been a while, huh?

Well, my life is going swimmingly. The project still has a while to start though. It kinda sucks. Looking at the past, at all the people that died for some stupid reason, or if there is a reason, I can't understand it. Oh well, onto happier topics. Scored the winning goal in a hockey game over the weekend. The team loved it. I went to one of the dances with a bunch of my friends, gotta enjoy senior year while it lasts. There was a battle of the bands nearby, and that was awesome. I mean, some of the bands sucked, but a couple of them were pretty good, especially considering they were all in high-school. Oh, and I've started my endurance training, in addition to all the climbing I've been doing. For the Runners, I'll be in your position after graduation, seeing as that's a good time to move on with my world.

3 comments:

  1. Would you mind terribly if I asked about this project?
    Also, good idea getting fit XD I probably should be doing something similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really go into specifics without endangering myself, others, and the project, but if I'm right, and lucky, not to mention able to survive, then it might be able to end it. Generally, it's a modification of the core theory.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad someone is at least trying to do something. I hope you succeed.

    ReplyDelete