Monday, February 24, 2014

Clean Slate BULLSHIT

So. I'm back. Clearly. . . That whole idea of getting out is kinda bullshit. Until we kill everything that runs this shit. And that is a long ways off. Probably never. Probably. . .
I've learned a fair amount. Not enough, never enough. But I also had to kill my friend. My best friend, and my first girlfriend. The second time for the first. That kinda sucked ass. Story for another time.
I found a computer at the end of our times. It still runs off of a backup generator in the base I found. Abandoned in this world happily enough. Can't even get in conventionally without blowing some shit up. Thinking about Pathproofing it when I can take the time. So the deal with time travel. I can only be at one time along one major path once. I can kinda cheat it, but not well. So I've basically been on that computer as much as possible. Looking. Finding targets. New targets. New people to save. Hating the fact that the information isn't more complete.
Found more like me. Shifters. Convenient enough as a name. Couple of them work with the three faced man, most of them don't. Similar to runners. We assume that our existence works in his favor in some way. It just works for our interests as well. Taught me to time shift. It's. . . well it's interesting. I can't interfere with my own life. Can't touch people that I know too.
I'll post again when I can remember.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Don't be. I left. I thought it would. It didn't. Whatever.

      Delete
  2. Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run. But fate will always pursue Linux pie.

    Welcome back to hell, kidda.

    ReplyDelete