Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hey

Greetings world.
It's been a while. I didn't last till I had wanted to. I failed.
My friend started seeing it, and then his girlfriend. She went missing about three weeks after my last post. It was complete bullshit. Everyone thought she had just run away. Not me, and not my friend. He was the last one, the only persistent one, the one that wouldn't be pushed away, and I loved him for it. He hated me for not pushing harder before his life went to shit. We uh, we had a falling out. Now, before this started, I drew the symbol. I felt like it could protect me. According to good old M, it could, and the way I saw it, it did.
I drew it while I was angry and resentful after our argument. Nothing good happened after that. Looking back, I'm tempted to test this further, I know med tested it a bit before getting scared, and I haven't had time to check up on her for a while. I just set up the defenses for tonight, got my gun within reach, as always, got some local watching the door. Gave me a blank stare when I said the word "Runner." Hoping that means he's neither a runner or a hunter. I know it means he's not a sitter. Anyways. Sprained my ankle, so I'm stuck here for a few days. Gonna let it heal up, no use in crippling myself. Not like I can run while it's sprained anyways.
Gonna post the rules for sitting sometime this week. I'll try ti catch up on all my favorite runners, read up on some more of those that came before us. Only read the first few months of M. Read up on Zeke, gotta read more on the core theory. First rule of survival: NEVER stop growing. Never stop watching, and learning. Adapt and overcome. Second rule: Pay attention.
That brings me to the last thing before I go to sleep for a while. I've got my own idea on the symbol, and if it's correct, it probably applies to the thing too. Quite probably, I'm wrong, but we gotta keep looking for a weakness, you know? More on that later. Not gonna test that stuff 'till after I can run. Just not safe to test the waters when you can't swim.

3 comments:

  1. Scared? Scared!?

    Alright, I admit I got a little sidetracked. Let me know how your own experiment goes.

    I'd say keep reading the older blogs, but also the newer ones. It can be hard to pick apart the superstitions that naturally accrue from the tactics that actually worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I was thinking about it, and I know some of their theories were complete and utter bs, but some of them had to work, I mean, most of them survived for a while. And if I can discern the good from the false, others might be able to run longer.

      Delete
  2. I think the Proxy symbol id just a sigil, a person just have to fill it with their energy and intent.

    ReplyDelete