Sunday, September 8, 2013

Suriving

Alright, I'm officially pissed. There's nothing quite as painful as feeling useless. Morningstar is torturing Sanna worse than anything I could ever think to do. And here I am, being hunted down by a series of hit squads. Kinda like the group that took me two weeks to take down, but more of them, and each one is smaller and better coordinated. Think Incognito's gang lite. Can't even get out of the States since these guys don't give a damn about civilians. Bombed the last plane I bought a ticket for. Eighty people already on the plane, all because I bought a ticket. Listen, Breaking point, whoever you are, wherever you are, I'm not going after you or your organization right now, and honestly, I'd rather just convince you to leave us the hell alone. It's also my guess that you really don't want anything like Morningstar out there.
Maybe we can, you know, work together, or at least not work against each other for a little bit? You leave me and my gang alone, I don't find and bomb your buildings. Maybe we figure out how to fucking end some of the non-mortals?
In less frenemy related stuff, I'm back together with Keith. Rob and Mike decided to stay with the other guys. Me and him have been moving a lot lately. True to his word, he shot me in the leg, right along the skin, basically a scratch, but I'm still pissed at him.
-Linux Makavrie


Music, because why the hell not.
Edit: Sanna's safe, but still, monsters like Morningstar, your resources, and my tenacity, what do you say BP?

5 comments:

  1. Sanna's already been rescued, Linux.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One less thing to worry about, always a good thing.

      Delete
  2. If he won't take your offer, would you be willing to work with me? ~ C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on what you want to work on, but sure. Just remember that I retain the right to leave at any non-fatal time.

      Delete
    2. Of course. As long as any confidential info is kept confidential. ~ C

      Delete