Friday, September 6, 2013

The Deal

Well, as I'm sure some of you have guessed, I made a deal with something calling herself the Mother. I ran into her, maybe an interconnected version of her, in the other world while I was hiding. The first few minutes were the worst. Like a psychologist, but evil. She acted like a painfully tactless best friend that knows all of your secrets. It was perfect, just the amount of reminding me of my pain, and reassuring me. Almost got me to give up my humanity. But she didn't. I have too much holding me down, part of the reason I keep company. We wound up making a deal after about three meetings. She would allow me to travel through any reflective surface in our around the location of FS, and I would give up any negative memories of my old friend, which intensified my guilt. Worth it though.

My "moving" for lack of a better word (can anyone come up with a term?) has come a long way. FS reminded me of my symbol project. And since I already had a mental association with that symbol and non-reality, I became able to create very thin, portal like objects at will, of variable sizes. Been trying to to get it so I don't need to use the symbol.  I can also take anything or one that I'm physically touching with, me, but taking them without touching them is tough, since I have to believe they are real even if the world they're in isn't. Working on that. Also been looking for other realities since a few hours ago when I found out Morningstar has Sanna. Hoping I can drop him off in some nice little hellhole. It'll probably be the most difficult.

I had both my moving and that reflection thing, which made me really good at fighting. The first guy never saw me before he was weaponless in a wasteland he had never seen. Killed him very quickly. The second one turned towards me as I tackled him, wound up getting cut on the stomach, pretty non-painfully, so no worries. FS was smart, prepared. He went to a room with no reflective surfaces. I took the first guys gun, and shot FS through the door. Hit his knee. It might sound kind of really bad, but I kind of enjoyed it, more because his screams meant that Keith wouldn't be screaming than because I hated him. I shot him in the hand when I went in so he couldn't shoot me, and then we went to world A. We had a nice discussion that I don't feel should be recreated at present.

Last thing. Can anyone inform me of how to kill anything nonmortal. When you read this Jack, can you tell me anything about my new green friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment