Friday, October 4, 2013

First week outta the states.

Been in Ontario the past few days, searching for some sort of facility or headquarters. Odd that the squads haven't upped the heat. I expected them to be waiting for me. Might just be that fucking brokenpisswad doesn't want anything bad going down in his city. Still, being paranoid is the safe thing to do. Thinking bout finding someone that can help me find the info I need. Much harder to find people that have money when you have fewer connections. On a personal note, my scaly friends been chatting me up more and more often. Trying to talk to Keith to make sure she doesn't get her claws in me. I've heard about what she does to people that she talks to. I'll try to update sometime next week. Keith has orders to post if I die.

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Linux, I come with a message from Commander Carter. If you are interested, the Agency is willing to bend a few regulations for someone of your abilities. We do have resources and backing from the US, the UK, and Russia. - Lt. Com. Cartwright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it, Mr. Linux. Head to the nearest international airport. Once there, ask for the private charter named 'ISF Bearcat.' They'll bring you to us. Just be warned that the plane can get a bit cramped at times. And no, before you ask, the name was not my first choice. It was named that by the techies who built it. - Lt. Com. Cartwright

      Delete
    2. I will be returned to my current location within a minimal time, correct? My current target is liable to be on the move at a moments notice.

      Delete
    3. You can return to wherever you want, whenever you want. - Lt. Com. Cartwright

      Delete