Monday, October 28, 2013

Temprarily Golden

Alright. Well. None of Carter's men have started shifting. So that's actually really good. We've been in our own private transportation to where we think another base is. Not gonna say where, but we're getting closish. I'
So. The thing four days ago. Tall, Dark and not-so Handsome and I conjoined two realities. It was brief. And I'm pretty sure it was in a fairly small area. It was also terrifying. I can overlay things. But this was different. I actually saw two different versions of it, overlaying on each other. I also saw the other one. The one that doesn't exist here yet. Watching me, flipping Slender off, and laughing, looking somewhat triumphant. Really can't be good. No matter how I look at it. Pretty sure that I wound up being used to bring him into this world. Keep an eye out. S-man attacked me personally (While I was away from the crew) on two other occasions, fairly close together, but left very quickly after I opened up portals. I think it doesn't want to give my guy any more hold on this world. Haven't seen either since. Haven't left this world since.
If you see anyone that isn't a proxy "blink" out of existence, make sure they don't touch you. Carter and his teams have orders to shoot me if I start doing anything that me, or they deem to be excessively harmful to humanity.
"Lockbox" was cleared yesterday. We ran into Rob. He left the other group when he heard I was in Greece. Had some sort of falling out with Mike over a girl again. The fucker in the box killed him. Marcus and another guy restrained me in a special made containment chamber to keep me from doing something I'd regret. Called up Mike today. He swore me out and hung up. Don't think I can show myself around back there without watching for Runners aiming guns at me. Did too much shit to them. Feeling a bit destructive at the moment. Maybe I isolate myself before I hurt too many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment