Thursday, October 24, 2013

Situation Update

Alright. Well, you all know I'm hunting an organization that hunts proxies. Experiment on them, trade them, kill them. Bottom line, they're monsters that do horrible things to us. They skedadled out of Canada when I started visiting Carter, and they're now somewhere in Europe, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting pretty close to them. We're currently going through Greece, and I suspect that their current hideaway is on one of the islands or archipelagos that litter this country. Me, Marcus, Keith, and sometimes other members of Raven are putting together a general attack plan. Keith has been armed with a fairly good rifle, he has sniper/watch duty. Marcus leads his team, and stays relatively close to me. I don't really need all that much immediate support, as I can shift at the first suspicions of things going wrong, but I do need them for other purposes, and for making sure I don't get blindsided.
Oh, Yeah, this is edited in 10/25/13 at about 7:40.
In case you didn't see the comments in Carter's posts, Lovett saved Sanna's bacon. Not so sure whether she's still her though. She is at risk from about three fears converting her, one of which is the one that hasn't made itself known in this reality. That's the other thing. I found documents talking about a fear that isn't connected to anything I've heard of here. The closest thing is the Mother, and it's a bit of a stretch. Being who I am, I'm gonna assume that telling anyone anything about it would make it more powerful. I have, of course, left recorded messages detailing it in a box that should open should I die. I've also told Carter to start watching for certain signs in me, and to quarantine, and possibly end me, should I show them.
The hunt's going well. We found, and assaulted the first base. I've quarantined a few of the enemy men for us to question later. There were a few class two's with enhanced reflexes and mild regeneration, but they were quickly removed from the situation. One is currently in a lockbox made of the alloy. Some asshole decided to call Tall Dark and Tentacley on us. It was interesting. I couldn't pull him with me when I shifted, but the portals acted as barriers. He still got me, mind you. I have a killer headache at the moment, and Marcus bound my arm to make sure I don't hurt it anymore. One of the portals shattered, and for a moment, the two worlds were one. It was terrifying, and I'm having people that didn't see keep a firm eye on everyone who did. I'm gonna lose it if I fucked up anyone else's life.
Linux Out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment