Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hunting

Getting dropped off at a location of my choice in two days. I've been in communication with my compatriots in Canada for the last three. The group I'm hunting wound up turning tail, somewhere in Europe now. They know how to make things tougher for me to be certain. I'm quite happy that parts of my new team can speak several languages besides French and English. We spent a minimal amount of time in the Saharan facility. I was a bit uneasy, the snake tends to make her home in that desert. Saw a lot more of her than I have been lately. Told me not to shift for some reason. Ominous, but isn't gonna stop me. Found some information on her specifically in that facility. Turns out she was running most of Africa by the time of WW3.Found some other things I won't disclose.
Oh and Sanna's been Taken. I almost want to take time off to kill Maddie and the fucker that bought her. Maybe leave Maddie in the other reality for a nice few weeks, let her starve slowly. Can't though. As soon as I pop up on the radar I'll have hell on my ass.
Med, I was wondering if you could check out the samples Carter has of me. The scans, blood, scrapings, whatever else he took, and see what the fuck is different. Carter's team hasn't yet, and you might be able to work faster, being the mad scientist you are.

2 comments:

  1. You... want to kill me?

    Why would you want to do that?

    I've never done anything bad to you! But you've done lots of bad things.

    Also, take your other reality and shove it up the reality that your shit comes out of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're making a monster. You betrayed someone you still care enough to bitch about when she forgets your birthday. You gave up your last link to humanity, and I believe you made her give up hers. That's bad enough. And yeah? I'm not exactly "good" anymore. Your point? I gave up my humanity so I could survive. If all the monsters go away, I'll face my sins. I'll talk to all my old friends, my family, and then disappear forever. Do you still have any old friends? Oh wait, you don't care about friends, you gave up that insecure innocent routine when you found some diseased ass crow to worship.

      Delete