Sunday, November 3, 2013

Need a Hospital

Keith just got shot. He's alive, but I need to leave him somewhere. He needs something to keep his lung from filling up with blood. Anyone got a safe hospital I can leave him at? I've got cash.

It's my fault. Should have left him with Carter's gang. I kinda lost it after he took the bullet. Sent everyone in the building over. All at once. Biggest thing I've done yet. Thinking it's time I start hitting harder.  I mean, if nobody's with me, why bother holding back? I can kill so many more of the fuckers that hurt people if I go all out. Hahaha. Ahhh.

Alright. Next facility in an hour. Going in with a handgun, and two things I made for myself. Kinda like tonfas, except sharper. Oh, and a load of bullets. Should be all I need. I'm thinking I can get through the first thirty or so in an hour.

Hahahahahahah. I'll talk to all a ya next time I've got a free moment.

Oh, yeah. And seriously. Anyone that knows a hospital that's safe. Or anyone that can watch him. I already stole one of those machines, made sure the hospital knew so they didn't go looking for it when it was needed. He's hooked up right now. I can't let Keith die.

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Linux. We can pick him up. Doc says that the med-bay is equipped properly. Although, it's not Keith that we're most worried about. - Lt. Com. Cartwright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already sent you guys the coordinates. Oh, and don't worry about me. It's almost impossible to hit me now. And I'm only taking care of the assholes that hurt other people. If I can stop all the fucked up shit from going on and I don't? What does that make me?

      Delete
    2. Just don't lose your humanity. Like Carter had said, don't lose sight of what matters. - Lt. Com Cartwright

      Delete