Thursday, November 7, 2013

Gotta stay Sane

It's done. I killed all the leaders of the organization I was hunting. BP was some sissy. Amazing how one man can run that much shit. There're still a lot more people that hurt good people, but I think I'm calm now. Terrified, but the rage has passed. I found documents detailing the old man. They called him something else, but I can tell it was him.
I can't stop it from happening. It's going to spread. And people are going to die. I was suffering from rage, but it was also a fear of our reality. That's the one that gives the old man power. The one that gives his servants power. And now that he's here, it's going to happen. Other people will start seeing him. Other people will start spreading him, like a disease. Cause his servants, any servants really make reality a worse place. And the long term consequence? Not gonna make you guys worry about that. It's just really freaking bad. Like, worse than WW3 bad. Even with fears. We could return from that at least.

I'm scared. Of what's going to happen. Of what I might do.

1 comment: