Saturday, November 23, 2013

New Me, Old Mission

Mission is still to kill the scary guys. Just a lot less militaristic about it. Not gonna be shifting around as much anymore either. It has some consequences I would rather not deal with. Still, so long as I monitor my sanity, I can do as much good as possible.

Edit: Anyone wanna tell me where Star is so I can at least beat the fuck outta that asshole. Faster than I could alone.
Oh yeah. And anyone not trusting me, I'm free to meet at any point. Just tell me a few days ahead of schedule. Looking for Morningstar is a pain, by the by.

4 comments:

  1. That's the way. I'm very glad you are back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your email. Slightly outdated, but it should give you a start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a start. People will have seen him. I can follow a trail now. Thanks Lovett. Quick question. What was going on with you? If you need help, you have several people more than willing to help out.

      Delete
    2. Explained on the blog. The Archangel. Wouldn't know where to start with getting help, but thanks.

      Delete