Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Home

I've been catching up. Not so happy about what I- he has been saying. I was kinda trapped. Lost would be a more accurate description. Imagining and believing that everyone is gone, and that everyone is different are two very different things. I couldn't do it. Supposedly that means that it's nigh on impossible to displace me when the old man isn't making me lose my mind.
Fingers crossed.
As for what he's been saying? His friends and him have definitely been cleaning up things, but I can't say anything about Whats his name. The attendant. Nor can I say anything for sure about the fears. I didn't see Slendy or the Mother, but maybe I was lucky.
They trained me in how to shift smarter. Told me how to fight the right way. Taught me about the weakness of the fears. Assuming they're not full of shit, that is. Which is not an entirely safe bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment