Friday, November 15, 2013

News

So, Maddie the bitch is dead. That's really fucking good, she was decently high on the list. But Sanna thinks she's going off the deep end. Not good. Nothing I can do about it though.
Morningstar. Fucking hell. Something about gas station attendents to the reality. Somael or something like that. Supposedly existing outside of reality. Clearly in an outside that isn't my outside, cuz I haven't run into them yet. Pretty sure that, like the fears, they exist one per reality. Mainly because that realities version of BP (Still an asshat.) wrote about something that sounded similar, but he called it Hervet.
Kelevera threatened me when I threatened Maddie. Now, let me make this crystal clear. I am NOT weak. Killing me might be as tough as killing Kelevera. Maybe more. I can wrap my body in portals, which actually means that the s-man himself would take a few seconds of physical contact to touch me. And anything that isn't made of azoth would just pass right through me, harmlessly. The properties of azoth and the portals is- dangerous to say the least. It starts opening up portals that I can't close. Not good. Especially since they grow faster the more azoth there is on this side of the portal.
Carter- Well. Carter seems to have gone a bit odd. I'm still not going to say I agree with him being in charge at the moment. Especially with Keith being on board.

1 comment: