Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Too much

Hell I'm getting tired.
Finding Star is more of a pain than I predicted. Even with the location the Lovett gave me. Thanks for that by the way. Star leaves less of a trail than I expected. I think I was expecting blood, blood, and more blood. A practical river that I could just walk down. Find the source, and be done. It's not. I've had to return to breaking Proxies so that they tell me what I need to know. And most of them aren't even that helpful.
And I'm less sure that there's a point to killing him. Fucking attendant loves him. And there's no getting at that thing for me. Still. If I can't kill him, I can hurt him. Maybe get a bit of blood. Give it to any of the scientists if and when they come back. Maybe Somael will decide to remove me from every existence. Keeps me from any of those horrible afterlives.
Sanna is gone. I'm really not happy about that. Especially with Carter MIA. I don't know enough people to let them disappear. Fucking hell is going to rain down on whoever the new jerk messing with runners is. As soon as Lovett finds them.
I'm gonna call it an early night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hell is going to rain down on me? All I did was reunite a father and daughter and I get all this hatred for it. Meine güte...

    Plus. Sanna contacted me first and sent me a pissed off email. It's her fault, really, not mine. So ja. Denkanstoß.

    ReplyDelete