Thursday, December 5, 2013

*EMERGENCY POST*

Well. I hope this never goes out. Cause if it does I'm not in a particularly good position. I rigged up an app on my phone to post this if I entered a particular passcode three times. Not something that takes too long, but also not something that I'll do on accident. It's also supposed to post the name of any nearby cities. Based on a list I update whenever I move, of course. Hopefully that'll be at the bottom of the post. If it ever gets posted. First, whatever I typed in the brief time allotted.


"Went to check up on home, Followed from Europe. Fucking hell. Not good. Head Hurts. Bad. Jackass snuck up on my. Bshed my head. Woke up in smallish room proofed against any moving. Pathing or shfting. 3 men. No faces seen. Think location will be useless. I don't know how far they moved me. or if I'm still moving. Torturing me. Can't move left foot anymore. Can't scream anymore. Voice is shot. Headache from lack of sleep and hydration. Don't think they want me dead. yet. Carter, take care of keith if I don't come back from this. Sanna, patch things up with your pop. Dying without things being good sucks. trust me, I'm doing it right now. Linux- out"

Second, a few things I found in the other world. I'm not entirely sure that it's another world anymore. I think that it might be a road down the future. One of them. I fear the past and the present. Makes sense. Always found solace in the future. The chances. The choices. The chaos of life. I found evidence that I'd been there before. But a different me. One from a little further down the line. Fucked up as all hell. Only recently found that out. He gave in to the old man. Not trusting him was smart. He was a full servant. Very good at what he does though. Takes people that are inconvenient to a point that doesn't matter. Fucker almost convinced me that his way was the right way. No more trusting myself from any other time.
That means that the world might end. I don't even know how far down the line that is. A year? Twenty? Five hundred? Anyone's guess. Prepare yourself for a world war run by fear.
Goodbye everyone. Hopefully this is a false alarm. But we all die sometime.

Location: San Diego California. United States. North America.

4 comments: