Friday, December 27, 2013

The Time has Come

The Timeless will come in almost exactly a day. Linux's time to become number eight has come. He gets a farewell as a sort of going away present.


"Hey everyone. I uh. I dunno if I'll be back. . . ever. Kill me on sight if you see me and don't know that I'm safe. Preferably before I see you. Keith, I'm sorry for dragging you into everything. I guess I just needed someone to pull me away from memories that needed to be forgotten. Sanna, best of luck in reconciliation, survival in general too. Carter, I swear to god, whatever you're doing, don't do it. Nothing is whatever it is. Even if you don't  become that thing, you'll still lose yourself. Happiness, trust in self, whatever. You won't be who you are now, and the runners need someone like you. Sam, Doc, and co. I'd much appreciate it if you let Keith join you guys. Lone runners tend not to last. Lovett. Thanks for trying. I'm gone at 3 PM tomorrow though. These guys are kinda stupid, leaving me alone. We leave around noon. drive towards the local creepy place, and then walk the last hour or so. I don't know where to exactly. Best estimate. Don't underestimate them. And if you don't think you can kill them, just leave it for later. Don't kill yourself.
Thanks everyone."

3 comments:

  1. Dammit Linux.....

    First, I hold you directly responsible for this, and you'll be the second person I ever give a Colombian necktie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linux, you probably won't see this comment, but I have to do this. And, I'm sorry that I can't help you.

    ReplyDelete