Monday, December 30, 2013

i'm safe. i guess. not really, but moreso than last week

as lovett said, i am no longer held captive by the nameless. it was an interesting fight, to be described when i can actually type instead of punching keys slowly. fuck this sucks. i'm with lovett at present, not all too sure where, and not at liberty to mention even if i was. i feel sick. and not just because i was badly beaten, though if i had to guess, i'd guess that isn't helping. the old man came, however briefly. i saw him. he saw me. and then i saw everything. death and fire and life and ice and darkness and light. fear and hope and god i can't make the images stop. whenever i blink i see something. children laughing turning into husks screaming for an end. me, laughing with my friends. spending time with my now ex. seeing them all turn to ash as i return to this reality. it won't stop oh god why can't i make it stop. i'm gonna go. try to find myself. survive intact hopefully.

1 comment: