Friday, December 20, 2013

please

hi everyone. this is dictated by Li- number eight. dear god. we're all monsters. or we all can be. does that mean we are? am I the other linux? is carter the ender of life? Sanna a psychopath that puts her father and kelevera to shame? i. . . i don't know anymore. the other linux was an asshat. knew very little. they killed him.
trust nobody. we all might become something evil. well. less good anyways. more psycho. more eager to kill. family, friends it doesn't matter. we are monsters. pleases save me. and then let me figure things out.

3 comments:

  1. Linux. I'll get you out of there. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe i can trust you. collapse. no shatter. never shatter. never hurt. never never never. youre safe. unless thats a lie. maybe im lieing to myself. cant trust me. no. im a monster too. were all just demons in disguise. ahahahahahahaha- they say things will make sense when the old man gets here. that ill learn i can trust the body and the head. but they might be liars. maybe hes going to kill me. maybe hell take away the human shell. why. what led to this. to me. to everything. its not right. everything should just die. then nothing will hurt. nothing will be evil. there will never be any more monsters. but then there will be no people. im rambling. i cant stop fighting myself. i only have seven more days. then ill become a demon.

      Delete
    2. Have I ever fallen short before?

      Delete