Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fear Me

Alright. Two things.
First. I'm on the warpath. Anyone that I find that I think of as evil is gonna either die, or at least be seriously hindered. I mean, I know I can't kill redlight or Kelevera. They're just too immortal. I can take them out of commission for a couple days though. Especially now.
That brings us to number two. I've mentioned an old man. He's a fear. Something about the fear of reality. I've been a load more powerful lately, and I'm pretty sure he's the reason. If I had to guess, I'd say that he's gonna start picking up converts all over the place.

I'd just like to say this. I don't work for or with him. I'm making this reality a better one. One body at a time.
First target, the organization, then wherever the winds take me. Hahaha. When I was younger I dreamt of traveling. Guess I'll get that.
Keith's gone now. Back on the airplane. Didn't see him off. Wishing I had now.

4 comments:

  1. Keith'll be fine. He's in good hands.

    What do you mean by 'one body at a time'?

    And, I've never heard anyone call it an 'airship' before. Think of the US President's plane, Air Force One. Just slightly different. - Lt. Com Cartwright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grew up with too many video games. Think of large flying things as airships. And it is what it sounds like. If I can get rid of enough monsters, enough psychos, then the world's gotta get better. I mean, I won't fit in to it, but it'll be better. For everyone else. For all the people I left behind. Gotta be someplace Keith can fit in, or my family, or the people that I used to love, somewhere that won't break them down into something horrible. And if I can get it for them, then I will. Leave people like Carter and you that can make sure the world's a good place. And then just shift out. Gotta be a reality where I can fit in. Somewhere.
      It's gonna take a while. Probably never gonna finish. But it's a dream. Sir. And don't worry. I'm only going after the true psychos. Society can deal with regular criminals. I trust the world to take care of most things. I mean the current guys deal in organ and human trafficking, focusing on Runners. And then Maddie. And then the organizations she works with, and then some of the proxy organizations, and then some of the scarier type-2's. Assuming I have the power to at that point. Hell. The ultimate dream is driving out the fears. I'm just not sure it's possible yet. Hahaha. I've been laughing a lot lately. Think it's the idea that I won't live in my perfect world. Oh, and you guys won't hesitate to put a bullet in my head if go to far. I trust you to do that. Just remember that if I know the bullet is coming it won't hit.

      Delete
    2. I see. We all wish you luck.And, just so you know, I prefer ma'am to sir. An easy way for people to differentiate me from my brother. Even, though he's dead. - Lt. Com. Cartwright

      Delete
    3. Sorry Ma'am, force of habit. I'm feeling a bit unbalanced at the moment. I'm worrying that seeing the old man is really bad for me. I'm not going to stop yet, but I don't know if I should be out right now.
      I haven't seen him for the past day and a half. Feeling more like my normal self. Hitting a facility later tonight though. I'm getting close to finding some answers. Tonight's facility is supposed to have records of the old man in the other reality.
      Wish me luck.

      Delete