Monday, November 18, 2013

Clarifications

Alright. Well. My master is no longer here to watch me. He's a bit old fashioned. He's the one that leads with the "death is the only solution." bit. I'd much rather shift everyone that can be shifted over to a reality that we've already reclaimed. Second, the reason WHY we remove as many people as possible. It weakens the fears. Plain and simple. You can kill them in a flat out fight, even with all the people here, but you'd have to be the lovechild of me, kelevera, morningstar, incognito, and redlight. Terrifyingly powerful and damn near indestructible. Even after taking away all of their power, killing fears is tricky business. I've done it mono e mono exactly once. And I was fueled with rage at that point in time. Usually I do it with about three or four other people.

If my master wants something else after we've reclaimed all the realities, well, I guess he'll make the list. Saying that when he's around is really fucking dangerous. Primarily because he can erase any one of us not in our reality at a thought.

And the other thing. Your Linux is coming back after Three things. I find the last of the help I need. I kill Mourning, and then I remind a couple of the fears that they can be destroyed. You will not see him again until that happens. But you will see him the moment after that happens.

Oh, and anyone well versed in Pathing, you are needed to kill Mourning. I already have myself, and two of the other necessary powers. I need you to help me kill this world's master before I can beat Mourning into a bloody pulp that will be incinerated, and the ashes thrown into a volcano. That fucker deserves worse than I can imagine.

4 comments:

  1. You will get no help from me. I don't think many others will volunteer, either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GODDAMNIT! You would all let that FUCKING ABOMINATION BREATHE one more breath before trusting me?
      Fine. I'll have my men tell your Linux how to do it, and if you all fucking die than IT IS ON YOUR HEADS! YOU WILL ALL BE GONE FOREVER AND THERE WILL HAVE BEEN NOTHING I COULD HAVE DONE TO STOP IT!
      ARGHHHHH! I'M GOING TO DESTROY A BASE OF PROXIES AND THEN YOU ARE ALL ON YOUR FUCKING OWN!

      Delete
    2. New!Linux, you make no attempt to engage with us or our wishes. You are arrogant. You throw tantrums and are overall unreasonable. You threaten me when I doubt you. You try and get leverage over us by telling us unverifiable things. You are emotionally manipulative. You come in here, push yourself around and expect our full trust and compliance. You demand the trust and respect you do not provide for others. You do not try and persuade us with verifiable facts and do not account for differences.

      You are not cut out for this.

      Everyone knows I hate Morningstar. But at least he has an element of reason and tangibility.

      Now piss off.

      Delete
    3. The only wishes you made was my absence, I will make no excuse for the second, I am arrogant. I can't argue that I do not throw tantrums. It's a bit hard being treated like an evil bastard by you guys when I haven't been able to save you in twenty realities. It hurts. Badly. I'm tired of watching people die. Plain and simple.
      Verifiable facts? I offered to verify them. You, not trusting me, rejected that offer. Understandable. That's the only way to show you reclaimed realities.
      Cut out for this? Of course I'm fucking not. My only mission is to kill every last fear in every last reality. Not to make friends with people I've lost. Because they've done way too fucking much to everything.
      Goodbye Sanna. I hope that if I see you again, you are a little more accepting of me. I miss you. You too Carter.

      Delete