Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hi there.

Hey, my name's Mike, and this cool guy to my left is Rob. We uhh, we were "rescued" by Keith. We totally could have escaped on our own. Rob here, he's an engineer. He's been learning programming on the side. Me? I was studying to become a medical doctor. Things changed at about 24 for us. We've been friends forever, and we both wound up going to the same college, and Rob decided to take forever on deciding on a major. Here's the story of how we became the hunted.

*Harp flashback music*
"Hey, Rob, you see that new youtube series yet? It's pretty big."
"Uhhh, which one Mike? Youtube's kinda sorta huge."
"You hear about (Name redacted because Linux said we shouldn't write it. Dude's a hardass.)? It's huge! And terrifying! And Horror movies just haven't gotten me lately. I spent my whole weekend watching some of the videos with Jenna." (Note, we watched Marblehornets first, since it was the first thing we saw, and then Everyman.)
"I think so, that was that creepypasta thing right?"(Rob lives off of the energy of forums. He thrives on flame wars.)
"Yeah.We should watch all of them. Right now. Finals were last week. This is the best time."
*Harp music closing Flashback.*

Yeah. You all know how well learning goes in regards to it. I started seeing it first. Then my girlfriend, and then Rob. We thought it was some prank, it was when it was still funny to dress up in a white skin suit, a tux, and scare the shit out of people. We decided to go out hiking since I like to (The dude's like a mountain goat -R), and Rob needed some fresh air. Needless to say, it went well, all things considered. Nobody died, and Jenna just got a bonk on the head when she tripped.
Well, things got worse, Jenna proxied. Slowly. At first, I thought she was just going through a bad poetry phase, I mean, I didn't know a single guy at college that hadn't at one point or another (Rob's was especially bad (Not as bad as Mike's. Those were bad times. Bad bad times . . . -R)). But eventually, she turned sorta cruel. It was kinda nice in bed It was horrible, she berated me all the time, mocked my friends, and always wanted to go out to the woods. And not in the good way. She hit me over the head with a branch one day while we were out. I woke up tied up, being watched by her and a couple other proxies. She asked me how I felt about "father." By then, I had read up enough to have some understanding of what happened to her. I said it was awesome, that I loved it. (They bought it, I assume they weren't in constant contact with it.)  They released me, and I ran. I talked to Rob, and since we were pretty much done with that university, if we were continuing with learning, it would have been at a post-grad program, we ran. We made it a year and a half before Keith and Linux found us. The locals caught us with out fingers in their pie, and decided that we should be brought before the tribunal for our fate to be decided. We saw Keith in the warehouse, but we were moved to another location about an hour after he arrived. We were happy as hell when he saved us. The locals destroyed my laptop. Linux says he'll probably get all of us some new ones at the next hub city.

Michaelis Ramanavadore (Because if I'm not going to use my name, then why the fuck can't it be awesome.) Signing out.

Rob, signing in. Just to add, she was really bitchy. I don't think Mike saw the real extent. She lost all of her friends within days of hitting her head. And she was kinda popular in the nice girl way. I was friends with her, and Mike is my only other real friend. I talk to other pepes, but nobody else has really gotten close to me. I would kill to protect him. I mean that.
-R

No comments:

Post a Comment