Monday, July 8, 2013

Moving on

Alright. Well, it's been swell, but I don't think that this place has what I'm looking for. I can keep my experiments up in the next town. Someone I used to know tells me that there's an empty  house in a town about a hundred miles north.
Oh, and just for general information, I'm not testing whether or not the symbol protects. Well,  just protects. I'm pretty sure that it has a connection to our minds, although I'll explain that later, and if Carter's right, and the symbol is an ancient name for it, well, then the symbols could very well have some sort of power. If not, well, I guess I'm shit outta luck. I'll have to rework my theories and perspective of it a bit. And I won't be so reluctant to use its name. We should make town by tomorrow. Keith's doing fine, I haven't had much time to talk with him, I've been trying to catch up on sleep, mainly because I don't want to come across an abomination when I'm tired as hell.

Huh. Next town is only six hours away from my home town. Maybe I'll make that our next stop after this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment