Saturday, July 13, 2013

We're back from our shopping trip!

Sitting at home right now. Keith says that if I get any worse, he'll drag me to the hospital. I grew up brawling every once in a while, always for friends, of course. Being not so muscular, I learned early on that moving fast, fluidity and such, is almost always a good idea. I broke the first proxies arm, stole the steel pipe he was trying to hit me with. Took a cut from one I didn't see, should heal up pretty soon, but it stung like hell. Hit her over the head in instinct. Lashing out at the source of pain. Felt a bit sickened by the crunching. First time using a weapon. First time taking a life. Probably should have been more prepared for this.

Feeling distracted is never good in a fight. Being injured is even worse, even if you're mostly healed. Didn't get moving until it was almost too late, fucked up my ankle again avoiding a head blow. Can't remember what it was, exactly, but it looked plenty hurtful at the time. Keith chose that moment to come barreling out of a side room. Can't say I wasn't happy to see him, but I also can't say that I don't wish he'd come in sooner. Wouldn't be helpless off my feet if he did.

One that almost hit me kicked me in the ribs on his way out. Fucking cowards can't even stick together when it gets tough. Then these weren't the hardcore ones, and I did break his leg after he kicked me.

Me and Keith decided that we had to either uh. . . euthenize them, immobilize them, or turn them into the cops. We decided to immobilize them, since we can always do the other two later, I was injured and a bit queasy at the thought of killing anyone else, and I'm just a little distrusting of the government. You know, not knowing a person means I can't decide whether they're a proxy or not.

I spent almost a whole freaking day looking for them. found them living in a small(ish) warehouse. Smallish corridor to another area, might look through it later, when I can freaking walk again. (Did I mention that no matter how I move, one part of me or another hurts?) Close, but not in the forest near here. The proxy with a broken arm ran towards the forest, they probably have some sort of cabin, house. . . something. Looking into that when I can walk, maybe. Assuming they don't clear out when they see this. They all looked painfully poor, hopefully no internet, or computer. . . Maybe I should send Keith out before they decide to bolt. Anyway. Close, but not in the woods, far enough from most of the town to be hard to find.

She was an Irish red head, green eyes, tall, gaukish, looked about my age. Maybe a year or so older. Cute. Looked like she was used to laughing before she turned. Marks on arm indicating childhood abuse. Probably some jackass of a father. Doesn't look like it continued into adolescence, father left, or was prosecuted. Fucker deserved whatever bad happened to him. She didn't dress insane, or insecure. Probably confident. Never got over her dad, but she moved forward. Going to analyze the a few of the proxies we have locked up tomorrow. Look for similarities. Just a theory. Probably add up to nothing, but you know, might not.

She probably would have been my type if this shit didn't go down. I feel like puking right now.

Killing gets easier, right? Gonna give this over to Keith
-Linux

I went out for groceries. Got em, never got them home. Jackasses grabbed me in the parking lot. It was dark, nobody else saw. I tried counting turns but it was a bit tough. It's not as easy as movies make it look. Woke up later in a dark room, everyone was around me, they were mocking me, laughing, saying that he would come soon. Said that it was their turn to mess with me first. They slapped me a lot, hard. Punched me in the stomache every now and then but they never broke my bones or my skin. They were careful. They gave me water but no food. I heard a scuffle outside, and I decided to try and get out. I fell backwards and smashed the chair until it broke. Asshats tied me to the chair but didn't tie my hands or feet together. One of them heard and ran in to check on me. I punched him on the jaw and he went out like a light. I ran out, tackled one of the "proxies." I saw Linux throw a pipe, hit the other guys kneecap, he fell to the ground screaming. Linux broke out laughing. Dude seriously needs to get better, and then talk to someone that isn't me about this shit. I went back, hogtied the unconscious one and then tied the one with a broken arm to some sort of a machine. Locked two other in two different rooms. One in a supply closet and the other in an office looking room.I'm pretty happy since I managed not to get hit at all. Linux is telling me to get off the computer and to go out and lock up the warehouse with something a bit more formidable.
-Keith

1 comment:

  1. You guys need to be careful. If there's that much activity, you may need to move.

    ReplyDelete