Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I can walk again! Sort of. . .

Well, the good news is, I can walk slowly now. The bad news is, I think my door man is starting to see it. I told him that if he continues seeing it, first he should ask other people if they see anything, and that if they don't, he should find me wherever I am. Gonna spend the next two or three days in this town. Find an ankle brace while I'm at it. I saw it last night in my dreams. Which is weird, not seeing it, but dreaming. I hardly ever dream. Woke up at bloody three in the morning screaming my head off. The guy ran in asking me if I was alright, if I had seen it. Except he used its common name. If he finds me by next Monday, I'll bother learning his name, and I'll start teaching him. If not, well, I can't stick around all that long, not safe to stay in a hotel. I hit the dangerous mark a couple days ago, just getting further in the longer I stay here. Think I'm gonna limp over to the other hotel in this town. I should probably also familiarize myself with the surroundings. Never a good idea to run blind when you can have that one advantage. I'll post again by Monday, and I'll start my experiment then as well. Farewell for now.

2 comments:

  1. If he's already using the name I think you can consider your suspicions confirmed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably is, but if there's a chance he isn't already a part of this, then I probably don't want him around me. If he comes around, well, I'll figure out what the hell to do with him.

      Delete