Sunday, July 28, 2013

On the road again

We're moving again later today. Just need to take care of the Proxies. Keith, Rob, and Mike are staying home, packing up, carefully, and Keith is going to start giving the other two firearms training. God knows they'll need it. Carter warned me to beware of large numbers of proxies, but we're kinda looking for them. I want to see if they have any secrets. I want to see why the azoth affects them as it does, but not us. I think it might have something to do with the mind. I mean, clearly it affects our heads. When Med goes apeshit, she reported that the headache went away. He could still hurt her body, but she no longer really sensed it's presence. Keith reports sensing it differently than I do, and then there was the whole theory where we created him with our minds. While I don't think we created it, I definitely think we might have allowed it into our reality. Maybe. So while you guys look for hard science and/or ancient societal/magic ways to kill it, I'll look for mental ways, ways to find where it comes from, ways to get there, and pray that it's more vulnerable there than it is here.
-Linux
By the way. I'm also probably gonna have everyone make their own account. It's a mild annoyance having to retype my name at the end of every post.

3 comments:

  1. So...more blogs to follow? More people involved...

    Be careful with the Proxies, Linux.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Everyone I work with will use this blog, so long as the information is connected to anyone else I work with. I know Keith will use this one regardless, the other two may or may not. I think they're planning on sharing an account.

      Ah, and of course I'll be careful. If and when I meet a smart one, I'll be even more careful. As it is, I've only faced moderately intellectual ones. Rather basic. Not quite batshit, but not conniving either.

      Delete
  2. Yes, the larger the group, the higher chances of there being at least one who can use the Path. Be careful, I'll be sure to pass this on to Carter. -- Jack

    ReplyDelete