Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Keith

Uh. Hey guys. Linux is sleeping right now. I'm supposed to be on guard duty right now, but he said I could post here whenever I want. I saw it (almost wrote it's name. Linux told me not to do that.) about two days ago. I'd heard about it, some of the weird kids at school watched some youtube series or another. Didn't think this would happen ever. I almost called my friend to tell him, Linux sorta got mad. He seems to be really strict about his rules. He hit my phone out of my hand. Literally. Said that the only reason he didn't get rid of his was in case he needed to call one of us for backup, as unlikely as that is. He also said that for a while, we'll be moving. A lot. Supposedly, he wants to find something. Some sort of secret information, "proxy" secrets. Doesn't really help me, haven't read anything on proxies yet. He told me that I really should start looking at some of these blogs. I think that tomorrow is our last day in this town. I think I'll say goodbye to my friends. Linux said that much is fine. Then he got a kindof distant look in his eyes, went off to go to sleep. For now, I'm off. He told me to draw a circle with an x in it on the floor while thinking positive thoughts. Any of you guys know what the hell that's about, he said he'll tell me after he checks to see if he's right.
         -Keith

1 comment:

  1. He's testing the idea that the symbol is protective as opposed to it being an attractant or inert, which are the other current theories.

    As for proxies, there is a lot of possible detail but the gist is they are humans or semihumans that work for tall, dark and faceless. Not nice people, as a rule. Be prepared for them.

    ReplyDelete