Sunday, July 21, 2013

So tired

Just got back from that Proxy hangout. Tired as hell. Gonna be telling you all about my rad adventure tomorrow. Lateish. I'm sleeping in. I looked at our tied up Proxies. It's ugly. I told Linux he didn't have to do that shit anymore, after I read his post. He said and I quote, "I'll do whatever the fuck is necessary to keep us alive. You just worry about keeping your ass out of the fire."

Oh, and we found another set of runners. Kinda like us, except they both have a decent amount of college experience. One's a programmer, and the other was studying to become a doctor. Looked pretty beat up. Proxies aint got nothin on us though. Night. I'll probably let the other two type
something up. We're planning on sharing the account but splitting town in a few days when Linux can walk again. Dude has shit luck with that ankle.

 Who knows, maybe we'll form some sort of net while Linux is looking for whatever he's looking for.

Linux is still kinda out of sorts. Hear's to hopin he's back to normal soon. That dude's kinda terrifying in his own way. We all are, I guess. Or, we all get that way eventually. . .
-Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment