Sunday, August 25, 2013

Frozen Sorrows here

Ahh. Keith, right? Yes. That's it. You. Well, Linux did a pretty bang=up job of protecting himself. Took out Rolling Fear in his first shot, Clipped Silentboy (Not his name, he just never talks, you understand.) With his second. He took a couple shots, not fatal, not even that bad, but shots all the same. Deciding he'd had enough, he ran out, tackeled silentboy, and went wherever he goes that we can't follow. I'm really hoping that master was there waiting for him. I took his Computer because why the hell not. Oh, and Keith, buddy boy, There's two of us left, and that's more than enough to take out every single one of you in a fairly short period of time. No hard feelings man, a job's a job.

7 comments:

  1. What the fuck??? Are you that fucker he's been after??????? You keep the fuck away from them. Or I'll fucking come over there and make you fucking sorry, you FUCK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am but a tool to the man that's after all runners in general, and This merry gang specifically.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, you're a tool alright.

      What does your gang do? Just kill?

      Delete
    3. We kill and bring the bodies to the man that hired us. That was the criteria of the job, after all.

      Delete
    4. Ohh, were you hoping I'd say that I kill them and eat their hearts? That I torture them like your best buddy Linux tortured my men? No. I'll kill, but I ain't a monster. I let people die fast. I don't DRIVE THEM TO FUCKING INSANITY! He was my friend, you know. But it's just business. He's protecting his people, and trying to survive. He's trying to figure out what makes us tick. I get it. But my job doesn't require me to be as much of a monster as his does.
      -Frozen Sorrows.

      Delete
    5. I wasn't hoping for anything. I was just trying to gauge what kind of person you are.

      Linux was your friend?

      Delete
    6. You son of a bitch. Linux might not be doing what we can do. But he's sure as hell doing it so we don't HAVE to. You? Any single fucking proxy could do what you do. And they do. See, the thing that makes you a monster, but not Linux, or the odd Proxy that doesn't kill people is that they feel bad about what they have to do. You seem to like it. You relish being a monster, and Linux hates himself for doing what monsters do. Oh, and we won't fall like ducks in a row. At the very least, we'll make sure you both die.

      Delete