Friday, August 16, 2013

Psych Eval Round 2, part 1

Alright. First guy down. Won't tell you what I had to do to make him talk. This guy was a lot less talkative than anyone in the previous group. Despite the fact that I was much less kind. He said that his team called themselves the Shadow Runners.

Name: No name Given, Referred to as Shadow Runner 01
Age: 37
High School: Graduate
College: Went straight into the army
Military Experience: Served two tours as a Marine, left America to freelance in Africa for four years before becoming a Proxy.
Personality: Bloodthirsty Monster. Repeatedly threatened me. Normal Proxy stuff. Except he pulled on his bindings so much it rubbed his wrists and arms raw.
Psychoses: Rage.
Childhood: Ran away from home after killing parents. Created a fake persona by pretending to be raised on the streets. Claims to have let a sister live. 
Pathing: No indication of ability.
End Notes: Killed quickly after I finished taking notes. Indicated that there were six left. Keith's kill makes five. He indicated that one of them was learning to path, while another was adept at it.

Moving to a new facility today. Setting up Containment chamber tomorrow. Snatching another "Shadow Runner" sometime after that. Hopefully I can pull their leader.

2 comments:

  1. If they know you're going to kill them, they may be reluctant to talk, so make sure you don't get a reputation.

    A way professional military torturers (what a job to have) induce helplessness is by making punishment and reward independent of their actions, so don't reward good behaviour and punish bad behaviour, or it will make them think they have control of the situation.

    Good luck with catching the leader. And good luck with torturing them and keeping your head. I sure as shit couldn't manage that.

    Oh, and I've been following your blog for a while but I don't recall commenting or introducing myself, so I'll do that now. Hi, I'm Sanna. :) Archetypal runner, sixteen years old, and also suffering a possible-loss-of-humanity crisis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice. Probably gonna help me out. And, honestly, I didn't keep my head the first time I did this stuff. Went just a little insane. I got better though.

      I've been catching up on your blog in what free time I have. I'm Linux, I'm a runner, eighteen years old, and I already went through my loss-of-humanity crisis. Don't worry, if you get through it, you'll probably be even stronger of will.

      Delete