Sunday, August 25, 2013

He's gone. Again

Well. I got to Linux's place. It was a bit of a wreck. I mean. It was REALLY a wreck. There was some blood on the floor, couple splatters here and there. Fuck. Can't even tell whose blood it is. Can't tell what happened. Probably safe to assume he's either stuck in that weird place, or he's been taken or killed. All bad. His computer's gone. And I found his tape. Gonna transcribe it later. Thinking about finding Linux. Realizing I have no clue on where to find him or the squad. Hoping Linux shows up at some point soon. Me, Rob, and Mike are now on triple shifts. Ugh. I don't know how long we can do this.

2 comments:

  1. If you send me some of the blood and some DNA from Linux, I can at least confirm whether or not it's his.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll collect samples from all of the sources and shoot them your way. Thanks Med.

      Delete