Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mission Report: 03

Alright. Well, it's been rough. We've had three casualties, plus one injury. We've killed one of the Proxies, Linux took one of the others. We can't really do the evals, they kinda don't trust us. They just want us to protect them for free. Although I can kinda understand why they don't trust us. Linux pulled something a day or so ago. Told me we should move the fucking runners to another location, one he had scoped out about five hours before. We got attacked not even five minutes of being out. They started bolting at the first shot. Two died quickly, another bled out after about an hour when we couldn't bind their wounds. Talked to him as he died. It wasn't fun. Linux fucking told us to move so that he could capture one of them. I managed to shoot one of them in the chest while they were distracted. Drowned in his own blood. Linux was gone before he got shot. So, if his estimations are correct, there should be between three and five left. Oh, and I got grazed. Nice little cut on my left arm. We only have ten or so left. I think one of them ran off on his own. I have Rob and Mike on patrolling duty right now. I'm going to head on out to pick up some supplies, taking one of the runners with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment