Monday, August 5, 2013

Mission report: 02 Status 01

Before the reports, Linux is back, I guess. Not with us, but alive and well enough to type. Don't know whether I should be more scared about that place he talked about, or worried for his sanity. We'll keep looking for him, but it's going on the backburner.

Mission report: We found a large group of runners, and they were talking about some proxies that were ex-military. Which is bad. Like, really bad. As in, I don't think you get it. It wasn't just army, but some type of special ops. They've been kidnapping and brutally killing the runners one by one. Cutting them up real bad, and leaving them hanging. No bombs. Yet.
The runners are a bit weak. Most of them are coughing up azoth pretty badly. Little bits of blood too. I know Linux would want psych evals on all of them, so I'll probably start asking some questions soon. Shot at a moving shadow. Didn't hit everything, but whoever it was ran. Think it's time to give Mike and Rob some team tactics training. I'm pulling one of the guys in the group to work with me. Prally leaving my two to guard the rest after I train them. Don't think I'll break up our group into anything less than two people. Just a bad idea.

I'll be making a report when I make some headway on these guys.

1 comment: