Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm alive

I can't type for too long. Every now and then, I go back. Not the path. Somewhere else. Somewhere dead. Like our world. Different, worse, more dead. Lot more azoth in me now too. It took me a few trips after the first one to notice that the black fog was azoth mist. Risk traveling everytime I close my eyes. It can't take this from me if I can see it, seeing is believing. Think this might kill me in a bit. Have a few months at best. Should go back and help out Keith and the others. My hands are shaking I'm on so much caffeine. Thinking about getting drugs, except those make reality seem less real. No. Bad idea. Gonna hurl. Prally gonna travel after this post. Gotta close my eyes. They burn. Maybe I'm just insane now. Maybe none of it's real. Or maybe it is, who knows? Maybe I can sleep safely. Maybe that place is just in my head. I started thinking of some grotesque scenes after I killed those proxies. Keith. Stop looking for me, start looking for more runners. If I stop seeing that place, I'll return. If not, well, consider me dead if I stop posting in a few months.

1 comment:

  1. ...Pull a Jeff, burn off your eyelids. Get eyedrops, use those when you feel the need to blink.

    ReplyDelete