Thursday, August 22, 2013

The meet.

I'm off to my meeting. I'll update this when I get back

Back. Still alive. Uninjured. Won't transcribe the tape of the recording, not most of it anyways. Gonna go sleep for a while. Latest hostage was killed yesterday. I'll put his psych eval up tomorrow. Moving houses soon.

Alright. Well. The meet happened. I got a bit of information on those sons of bitches. They've got two pathers. Frozen Sorrows is a real hardass. Pretty sure he has some psychological training, knew how to press all the right buttons. The team is just performing a mission for some less well-armed individual. "Nothing Personal" He paid upfront, so grabbing him won't help any. FS said that they were hired by an individual called "Breaking Point." Said he wanted all runners in the area dead, and that he wanted the bodies if he could get them. Either he wants them for experiments, or he's more than a little sick in the head. Thinking I might want to find that guy. Frozen Sorrows told me to fuck off when I asked him where they leave the bodies. Gonna take me a while. Gonna finish taking down the veterans before I go after him. Keith, you guys should be safe for a while. Just keep watching, just in case.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think what he means is "Be safe, kid."

      Cause, ya know...we all care.

      Delete